BIRTHDAY BASH - Multichrome Highlighter
- is a Special Edition Multichrome Highlighter! - Depending on the lighting and angles...
- It shifts from.. Warm Gold, to White Gold, to Green, to Teal, with Red, to Orange, to Gold, to Green to Teal Iridescent Extreme Multichrome Flakes throughout. Super Beautiful, and truly such a unique highlighter to add to your makeup collection!!
- There are the options (on the drop down menu) to get a 44mm pan only to pop into your magnetic palette, or to add a black Magnetic Compact with a window so you can see the beautiful colors of the product through. It also has our logo printed on the center.
This baby is our current best seller and will sell out fast!!
I can’t wait to see all of your gorgeous looks and creations with this beauty!!!! Don’t forget to tag us on your Social Media networks: #kristenleighcosmetics for a chance to be featured
• As with all of our highlighters, it may also be worn as an eyeshadow, or shadow topper, or even lip topper.
• Use over a tacky base for an even stronger GLOW!
• Try patting it over some of our Glimmer Gels to glow to the moon!!
• Use as an inner corner pop, to take your look to the next level. Or on the brow bone. You can even use it on the body, for an out of this world body GLOW!!
• Because of some of the larger particle sizes of some of the pigments in this beauty you may want to spray your brush or face before applying (to avoid fall out) and use your fingers to pat or blend at the end. It will almost melt into your skin. The end result is an OUT OF THIS WORLD GLOW! 💫💫💫
** This Multichrome Beauty is made with more expensive ingredients than our regular highlighters (hence the price increase)
Also comes in a 44mm pan (much larger than our usual size options) with your choice to add a magnetic compact.
PRO TIP: Spray your face, or brush with setting spray or rose water before application for a SUPER intense glow you can see from outer space! 🚀 💫✨
All of our products are extremely pigmented and a little goes a long way! Just a gentle tap in the pan with your brush or finger will give you all the coverage you need.
More TIPS: I recommend applying Birthday Bash with your fingers, and blending it in. As, this beauty is many many different (larger size particles there may be some normal fall out if applied with a brush. You can always wet your brush with a hydrating or setting spray) But if applied and blended properly into the skin you will have an out of this world glow!!
Ingredients may include:
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxide, Fluorophylogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilcate, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Myristrate, Silica, Calcium Carbinate, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin Clay, Silicone Dioxide, Allantoin, Isopropanol, Caprylic Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol.
** Our products are formulated to be gentle, however if you have sensitive skin, it is always best to do a patch test on your arm first with ANY cosmetic / skincare products. We are not liable for any adverse reactions, and urge you to please check the ingredients list for anything you could possibly be allergic to.
** our products are handmade, so they may have some slight imperfections, but it will never affect the performance of the product.
**While we try to show the true color of each product to the best of our abilities, Please remember that different screens have so many variables that play into how a color is viewed.
**PROCESSING TIME: My processing time is currently 1-3 weeks, depending on order volumes at time of order.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions at all regarding your orders, and I will get back to you as fast as possible. Usually within 24 to 72 hours, sometimes sooner. I’m always here to help!!
Thank you so much for your patience and supporting Kristen Leigh Cosmetics!
I appreciate each and everyone of you! Xoxo
Shipping from United States
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.